Tuesday, January 5, 2010

now for some books

for anyone who knows me, i read a lot. i'm a librarian, so i read for work. i'm curious, so i read for knowledge. and reading for pleasure is just, well, pleasurable. a couple of years ago, i kept a list of everything i read for the year, and it was over 50 books. so i'm doing the same again. it's under the "what i'm reading now" bookshelf and called "books in 2010."

here i will keep track of every book i read. some of these are for work, such as work by alcott. also, i'm not counting any book that i started reading in 2009. so the chronicles of narnia will not be able to help my book count. i will also only count books that i read in their entirety. i often have to read parts of books for work. if i don't read it cover to cover, it doesn't count! i'm really interested to see how many books my tired eyes will read this year...

1 comment:

  1. I just started Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. What a good idea to keep track of all the books you read in a year. I tried to do this once and made it through February, I think. :) Good Luck! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete