Sunday, April 18, 2010

randomness

these are some pictures that i've been waiting to get off my camera for a bit. just thought i'd share :)

1. my brand new bedding! it's a beautiful reversible quilt and euro shams from company c in portland, me. i like this so much better than what we had. and then we also got a butter-colored fleece blanket from l.l. bean for chillier nights (and for sid to keep his fur on...).


2. sid got ready for the red sox early this year, deciding that it was actually ok to don his ice cream helmet.


3. and finally, my beet pickled eggs. this was them hanging out in the fridge, doing their thing, getting all pretty and red.


4. and here they are all finished and ready to eat for my lunch :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for photos! Love the new bed set, it's very springy. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete